- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Titan Taekwondo collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Relevant medical conditions which may affect your ability to take part in Taekwondo
- Attendance and grading results
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Titan Taekwondo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Take part in our regularly scheduled classes and gradings
How will we use your data?
Titan Taekwondo collects your data so that we can:
- Monitor your progress in Taekwondo to enable you to proceed to belt gradings
- Process stock orders and enable delivery of merchandise.
- Email you with class, venue and special events information .
- In case of emergency.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may process your payments.
- Ashbourne memberships
How do we store your data?
Titan Taekwondo securely stores your data at https://martialytics.com and Ashbourne Memberships
Titan Taekwondo will retain your personal data whilst you are a member of the club . If you decide to leave the club or take a break from training, we will retain your data for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our records.
Titan Taekwondo would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as competitions run by other clubs.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Titan Taekwondo from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Titan Taekwondo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Titan Taekwondo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Titan Taekwondo to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Titan Taekwondo erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Titan Taekwondo restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Titan Taekwondo’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Titan Taekwondo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Titan Taekwondo uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07903876430
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland
Queen Elizabeth House